Travel Information COVID-19 Update
Travel Information COVID-19 Update
Travel information regarding COVID-19 situation
April 24th, 2020
April 24th, 2020
The Singular Patagonia: Travel Plans can change, so our policies are now more flexible providing you with the peace of mind as you plan your stay with us.
Travel plans for all our guests and future guests have been affected by the COVID-19 virus worldwide. As the situation continues to evolve, we at The Singular Hotels are providing our guests with more flexible policies, providing peace of mind when planning your stay with us. We want to encourage travelers around the world to book The Singular Hotels with confidence.
Given these circumstances, the latest Booking, Cancellation, and Modification Policies adjustments for the 2020-2021 Seasons are as follows:
- ●The following policies apply for the High, Mid, and Low Seasons only. These policies will not apply to our Peak Season.
- ●The following policies apply for new reservations taken now until September 30th, 2020, for stays from September 25, 2020 to April 26, 2021.
NEW BOOKING POLICIES
Due to the continued evolution of the COVID-19 situation, we have made this policy more flexible, and now full payment will be required up to 30 days prior to arrival at the hotel. This means no initial deposit to guarantee the stay, with 100% of the payment required up to 30 days prior to arrival.
For current and new reservations taken from now until September 30th, 2020, for stays beginning September 25, 2020 up to April 26, 2021. No deposit is required. However, full payment will be required up to 30 days prior to arrival date.
MODIFICATION OR/AND CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS ONLY
For current and new reservations taken from today until September 30th, 2020, for stays between Septiembre 25, 2020 to April 26, 2021.:
- ● Cancellation and/or modifications made up to 30 days prior to the arrival will have the option to reschedule or cancel their stay without penalty.
- ●Cancellation and/or modifications made between 29 and 15 days prior to the arrival will have a penalty of 50% of the total stay or it takes the option of rescheduling their stay for a new date over the same season
- ● Cancellation and/or modifications made between 14 and 8 days prior to the arrival will have a penalty of 75% of the total stay or take the option of rescheduling their stay for a new date over the same season.
- ● Cancellation and/or modifications made between 7 and 0 days prior to the arrival will incur a penalty of 100% of the total stay.
Modifications and/or cancellations will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Only one modification of date or cancellation per reservation will be allowed.
Modification changes to a season with higher/lower rates will incur a rate adjustment.
MODIFICATION OR/AND CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS ONLY
For bookings equal or greater than 7 rooms, considered a group, please contact our team at email@example.com or by calling us to +56 2 2306 8810 for our modification and cancellation policies.
Any request for cancellation/modification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured that we will continue to closely monitor the evolving nature of the COVID-19 situation, respond with up-to-the-minute advice, and do everything possible to support our guests and partners throughout this period.
At The Singular Hotels are dedicated to delivering the very best in personalized service and customized experiences. Therefore, we want to assure everyone that safety and well-being of our guests, clients, and team continues to be our first priority.
Since the beginning of this situation, to the most recent news about coronavirus (COVID-19), our properties have continued reinforcing our already robust cleaning and hygiene standards to protect all of those who stay with us.
In step with the measures by the Chilean Government to prevent the virus from spreading, our properties have increased its efforts to protect our clients, our teams and their families, and those guests who visit us to help curtail the spread of the virus.
These efforts include:
- ● Reinforcement of our cleaning and hygiene standards in all areas of the hotel, by increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines on all high-touch areas.
● Placing hand sanitizers in special public areas around properties.
● Permanently educating our teams on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy.
As the situation continues to evolve, we at The Singular would like to share with all of you some of the steps we are taking at our company to preserve health and to help curtail the spread of the virus.
COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
Our properties are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidelines on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety standards are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications (DR.200, hand sanitizer gel) to guest room, common areas and back of the house area cleaning procedures.
EMPLOYEES HEALTH, SAFETY & KNOWLEDGE
Their own health, safety and knowledge of our employees are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some of the ways we are supporting them:
- • Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, and delivering reminder signs throughout different points of the back of the house, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- • Ongoing Training: We are working on updating COVID-19 awareness training programs, as well as cleaning and hygiene protocols for each area (housekeeping, Front Desk, F&B) to deliver the staff who will be part of our reopening the most updated sanitization training.
- • Real Time Information: Our corporative teams are on standby 24/7 coordinated with local and regional authorities to get updated on the evolving of COVID-19 situation.
CLEANING PRODUCTS AND PROTOCOLS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- • Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Disposable gloves, masks, DR.200 sprayers, among other protection elements are mandatory to our housekeeping teams.
- • Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in Front of the house common areas, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators, and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys. Hand sanitizer gel is available on transitioning areas both on front and back of the house.
- • Back of House: In the spaces where our teams work Back of the house we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Social distancing is becoming a norm in today’s COVID-19 world. Therefore, several points of The Singular experience such as buffet breakfast, transfers, excursions, that involve guest contact need to be re-evaluated to adapt to this change. We are working on them to give our guests the confidence to enjoy their stay with us in tranquility. When our hotels re-open, we will be taking measures to preserve the health and safety of everyone reducing at reduce at minimum the high-social touchpoints.
THE MOST UPDATED INFORMATION
We are monitoring closely the evolving nature of COVID-19 referred by the Chilean Health Ministry. For more information please contact Salud Responde or calling the local authority to 600-360-7777.
- Important information regarding the coronavirus COVID-19 situation. April 24th, 2020.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact our Reservations team to reschedule your Singular stay.